The Chapel Art Gallery will present 6-7 exhibitions a year in September(early), October(mid), November(late), January(late), March(early), April(mid), May(late).
This call for submission is open to established, new and emerging artists. We welcome submissions for solo or group exhibitions. Curatorial proposals are also welcome.
The Gallery is a multifunctional, not-for-profit, art space designed to invite the local arts community to exhibit a variety of visual art mediums, such as painting, drawing, photography, fabric art, mixed media, and sculpture.
Email submissions in Microsoft word or equivalent document format. Indicate when you would be available to exhibit.
1. Cover letter with Artist information: Name, email, phone number, mailing address. Artist website or Instagram address, if you have one.
2. Proposal Summary, up to one page;
3. Curriculum vitae, up to one page;
4. Artist’s statement, up to 50 words;
5. Artist’s Biography, up to 50 words;
6. Image List, with following information: Image#, First Name, Last Name, Title, Dimensions, Medium, Year;
7. 4-8 JPEG high resolution images or audio/visual performances,(email these with your document). Please label all JPEG images using the following format: Image#, First initial, last name, title, year produced.
Proposals and inquiries emailed to: Nicky Rendell, [email protected]