The Attic Treasures sale is in the church and features:
- costumes, wigs, children's costume material (including vintage cottons), jewelry, scarves, man's green leather jacket,
- art canvasses, baskets, a large cotton hammock, 30-bottle wine rack, electric fireplace,
- Chicco stroller, rocking horse,
- Zurichi coffee urn, silver coffee carafe, silver fruit knives & forks,
- camera lenses & cases, tripod
- lots of books for all ages ... and much more!
- New items received every month.
The Attic Treasures sale supports the operation of the church.
Recycling takes place in the church parking lot (entrance off Richardson St.):